Wednesday, April 30, 2008

MSSW- CONGRATS

Its official......I am officially done with grad school......I have finished with my MASTER OF SCIENCE IN SOCIAL WORK. I am officially done and I can not wait til I graduate May 10, 2008 so I can party that night........I AM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY to be done. Now I can go to work and do the things I want to do and not have to worry about doing school work or at least for now. I am planning on going to Law School but I have numerous decisions to make in regards to law school so lets hope whatever decision I make that it is the right one and I dont regret it!!!

2 comments:

amy - directionally challenged said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

That is WONDERFUL news! What an amazing accomplishment. Have fun on the 10th...

Amy

Ms. R. J. said...

Thankyou Amy.....I will definetely have fun on May 10