Tuesday, July 22, 2008

When will the Storm be over?

The devil is very busy in my family. From the start of the 4th of July up until now there has been issues and problems in my family on both sides of my family. I just don't get it!!! Throughout all this drama, I have wondered if this is a sign for me. A sign meaning that I need to reach out or that this is happening to prepare me for something worse that is getting ready to happen. I try and try to help my family, especially my moms side of the family out and they still don't get it. When will they learn to stop doing what they are constantly doing? Right about now I feel like secluding myself and just staying away from the family, but I cant!!! Its not in me to just leave them and not help them out. But sometimes you got to let them learn the hard way!! I just hope the storm is going to come to an end quickly!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey things happen to people we love the most for a reason and it is not always up to us to help out family. I have learned from past experience that you sometimes have to let family figure things out on there own cause if you keep lending a helping shoulder it will be expected time after time. Get back to Becky and let family get back to them cause in the end you have to worry the most about what you are doing and not others! Love You Girl and hope this helps out!