Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I am thankful for being alive. I thank God everyday for blessing me and giving me the strength to wake up to see another day. I am very blessed to have everything that I have and also for the people in the life. Sometimes I wonder, why I am friends with the people who are my friends and also why I put up with so much........but then I think about everything that I have been through in my life and I realize that it makes me a stronger person in the end! I am getting stronger and stronger each day!!!!!! Life wasn't meant to be easy, it is meant to be rough and hard at times. I know that I don't say this often, but I love all my friends and family and wouldn't trade them for the world!!!!!! Everybody comes into your life for a reason and even if it is for a short while, they came into your life for a purpose!!! I am blessed and pray and continue to stay blessed throughout my entire life.

No comments: