Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Apprentice

OK so I ABSOLUTELY love this show...I mean its to the point were I don't talk on my phone when the show is....however I am upset about the finale!!! I cant believe that TRUMP would pick Pierce over Trace!!!!!!!!!! No one like Pierce at all, HE MADE ME SICK and I wasn't even there with them!!!!! I just cant believe that he would pick him as The Apprentice. If you have watched this show then you might understand what I am talking about...I am a HUGE fan of this show and just because TRUMP picked the WRONG Apprentice, I will still be a faithful watcher!!!! I think that when I get the guts to go on this show then I will and WIN!!!!!!!! But until next year.....I hope that Pierce is happy he won! I guess Congratulations were in order for him.......NOT

No comments: