Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if this is going to be a Happy Holiday or not!! The madness in the streets and the madness in the stores is driving me crazy!! Is it that hard to say "excuse me" when you bump into someone in the store?? I don't get it!! I always say excuse me when I accidentally bump into someone either in passing or walking. I can not wait for this RUSH to be over, because I feel like I want to explode on somebody!! But anyways.......I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday!! I also wish you all the best this Christmas and get everything you all want and are with the ones you love!!

2 comments:

PRINCESS SHEALA said...

GIRL TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!! LET ME TELL U WHAT I DO...I PUSH THEY A** DOWN TO THE GROUND!!!THEN LAUGH!! LOL...JUST KIDDING...NO PEOPLE ARE SO RUDE THEY HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHERS AROUND THEM...WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO!!! BUT U KNOW U JUST HAVE TO FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE TYPES OF PEOPLE BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THEY DON'T HAVE ANY HOME TRAINING!!! AND THAT REAL!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you mention that, because Christmas Eve I bumbed into this lady (well my big azz purse hit her) and I didn't know (because I was holder my youngest daughter too). I had this funny feeling that someone was staring me down and when I turned around she said "You can't Say Excuse Me" in a VERY nasty way. So I politely asked her did I bump into her and she said "Why of Course" so I said excuse me, than the little smart old lady said I thought so. (Now this is what I was thinking in my head "Look here lady I will beat your watch your mouth") but instead for my kids sake and that lady's sake I walked away. The moral to this story is it can go both ways people can be rude either way, but I refuse to let the Grinch Still my Christmas and Joy. Peace Love and Happiness! Have a Bless Holiday Season! Love You