Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sleep

I feel like there is not enough hours in the day to get everything done that I need to have done. I have just finished a semester of grad school and let me tell you.....it was HARD!!!! I was extremely busy that I often neglected myself of sleep. That is not good!!! I can function on 5 hrs of sleep easy but nothing less!! In the last 3 weeks of class, I found myself going to sleep later and later each night. Having so much work to complete in school I just didnt have enough time to do everything. Now that my semester is over and I have a break, I still wake up on Saturday morning like I have to get up for work! That is not fair!!!! As badly as I want to sleep in late on a Saturday......it just doesnt happens!!!!! Maybe it will next Saturday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me we can all sleep when we are deceased! I feel like sleep is important but not as important as school, work, and your kids/family! I can't tell you how many nights I had one hour here and two hours there because I was up with the new baby! Trust me Sleep is important but we all got to do what we have to do! Good look with the closing semester's grades! Love the new Blog, hope you write @ least once a week so I can keep track of your busy life!

PRINCESS SHEALA said...

MIKA...I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U ABOUT SLEEPING WHEN WE'RE DECEASED BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT SLEEP IS VERY IMPORTANT AND YOU HAVE TO FIND TIME TO REST...WHEN WE GET SICK OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS VERY WEAK AND IT'S VERY EASY FOR US TO PICK UP NEW GERMS...OUR BODIES CAN'T TALK TO US SO THIS IS IT'S WAY OF SHOWING US WE NEED TO SLOW DOWN AND TAKE IT EASY...THAT'S WHY WHEN WE CATCH A COLD BUT STILL RUN AROUND AND DO EARNS IT'S HARD TO GET RID OF THE COLD...WE NEED REST TO GIVE OUR BODIES TIME TO HEAL.