Thursday, January 17, 2008

Follow-Up on School Blues

Ok so I attended my first week of classes last week. We did the general things, go over books, papers and when assignments were due. I TRUELY believe that this semester is going to be a better semester than the last. I do not have that many demanding things to do this semester. BUT this doesn't mean that I can slack up!! I am going to do best and end the school year right and give it all I got because the finish line is very near I SEE IT!!!!!!! Wish me luck and wish me well!! I may not be on here like I usually am, but I will keep you all posted on everything, especially when I am finished with all this. And oh yea on top of all this, there is a guy running around my neighborhood, molesting females and trying to sexually assault them. And I am moving at the end of the month. So I may not be on here for a while, but I will be back!!! WISH ME LUCK!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Boodles!! You are always so busy but I know that you are going to be fine. I think of you often, so keep me posted on what is going on with you.

Ms. R. J. said...

Thank you K and you know that I will be in touch! Maybe this summer I can come and visit since I will be free from school!!!!

PRINCESS SHEALA said...

GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!!!!! I'M SO GLAD U R LEAVING THAT "CRAZY, STALKIN" PLACE!!!! LOL...THE PEOPLE OVER THERE ARE CREEPS!!! AND I KNOW YOU'LL DO GOOD THIS SEMESTER CUZ U THE BOMB.COM...(SORRY SHAMEKA!!!LOL)....