Sunday, January 6, 2008

School Blues!

I have the school blues!!!! I am starting my last semester of grad school this week! I do not want to go back to school! BUT I am so close to finishing that I can see the finish line!! I have went to school straight through, no breaks in school at all. From high school to undergrad and from undergrad to graduate school with no breaks, NO NOTHING!!! I really feel like my brain is going to explode!! I hear people say all the time: "You can do it", "You don't have any kids", and "Your Young" but my thing is I have went straight with no breaks at all!! But I have a feeling if I did take a break, I would not go back!!! I really didn't have to go to Grad school, but I can not make any decent money with a bachelor degree in Social Work!! That is just not going to happen!!! So I choose to continue my education and my masters degree, but really I am burnt out on school!!!! So as I begin my last semester of grad school because it is SO DEMANDING, I am going to do my best and just keep telling myself....THE FINISH LINE IS NEAR!!!!!!!

3 comments:

MsGillespie said...

"YOU CAN DO IT GIRL!!!!" I know you're tired, but at least you're almost done. Hell look at me, I beat myseld up everyday because I didn't go straight to school... decided to make some wrong decisions and now here I am at 25 {almost 26} trying to just start. I know its never too late but... I'll be in there forever! But thats alright.

And you're absolutley right! There is no decent money without an education so you keep on pushing... you'll be making the big bucks in no time!
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!
Tiff

PRINCESS SHEALA said...

No NO NO...don't give up!!! i know u won't anyway..cuz u know i will kick ur butt...one of us had to do it...it should have been both of us...maybe oneday..i'm really proud of u boodles u've come a long way..just know that in May u r going to here my mouth...i don't care what the dean says about holding your applause...i'm gettin crunk!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Becky if anything I know you are NOT a quiter so no need for a long speech on staying in school. I just wanted to say how proud I am of you and most of all how lucky you are to have the strenght and the drive to go to under grad right after school GO Becky! You can count me in @ your Graduation with TWO GIFTS wouldn't miss that for the world and I mean that!