Thursday, January 24, 2008

2007 no MORE!!!!!!!!- Or at least, I hope!!!

Ok, so about 2 weeks, I told you all that something from my past was brought back up. I had to attend to this situation and lets just say that I faced it head on........something bad almost happen, BUT I was able to get out of the situation in one piece! Hopefully I wont be haunted again because I don't want to relieve those painful memories of 2007 and I want to look forward to the future of 2008 and the years to come and what GOD has in store for me! So I want to say Thanks to my BFF who helped me before I had to encounter this situation and also when it was over! That's what BFFs are for!! I have the best BFF in the world!!!!! No matter what I do or say, my BFF accepts me Flaws and all!! We began being friends in 2000 at college and been friends ever since. Don't get me wrong, we had our share of falling out in college but we overcame that and I learned a lot about myself that she had to tell me! And I am grateful to her for being able to tell me when it made me mad and kind of hurt, but I got over it!!! And I can honestly say that she is a TRUE FRIEND!! Don't get me wrong, I do have TRUE FRIENDS that have been my friends since we were little, but not ONCE has she judged me like some of my so called, "TRUE FRIENDS." My so-called TRUE FRIENDS are not my friends anymore, they are more of my associates. So to all my TRUE FRIENDS out there and you know who you are, THANK YOU and I LOVE YA!!!!! And to my BFF, we will always be BFFs to the day we die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

PRINCESS SHEALA said...

HEY BOODLES...YOUR BFF SOUNDS LIKE A REALLY GOOD PERSON AND EVEN VERY VERY VERY ATTRACTIVE!!! LOL...BUT ANYWAY THOSE WERE SOME VERY SWEET WORDS YOU EXPRESSED ABOUT YOUR BFF...NO MATTER WHAT, GOOD OR BAD THAT'S WHAT "TRUE" BFFs ARE 4...AND I KNOW YOUR BFF IS VERY VERY VERY THANKFUL TO HAVE U IN THEIR LIFE AS WELL...SO STAY STRONG SISTA AND KEEP YA HEAD UP...CUZ WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE NO MAN OR WOMAN CAN STOP OR HOLD U AND YOUR "TRUE" BFF DOWN!!!!!

Ms. R. J. said...

Princess Sheala,

You are nuts for posting that on my blog!! Yes, you are my TRUE BFF!!!!!!!!