Monday, February 11, 2008

Good Day!!!!!

Well I had good day for once in a long time!!! My nephew was born at 12:03pm on Sunday February 10, 2008. He weighed in at 6lbs and 9 ozs with a name of Xzavier. I have not seen him personally yet, but I seen a picture of him and he looks like his mommy, which is my step sister!!!!! I cant wait to see my lil nephew!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to my step-sister and her boyfriend on their new baby!!!!!

On another note, I went out on a date last night. It was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! I was so anxious and nervous because I have not been on a date in a long time. We went to a play called, "Whatever She Wants." He came and picked me up, he was dressed appropriately for the occassion and so was I. We had a nice time at the play. He then took me out to eat at my favorite restaurant, which he picked to eat at. After that he brought me home!! It was wonderful and I had a nice time. This date was long overdue for me because me and my guy friend have not been out together in LONG TIME!!!!!!! But we had fun and hopefully there will be more dates to come or at least I hope there will be!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad to here somebody is going on dates! Ever since Troy and I have got in this comfort zone we hardly go anywere, we are like a bunch of old folks for real. However, I have a plan to spice our relationship up, not that part nasty. I am talking about strickly going out to eat, bowling, the movies, to the bar to have a few drinks, something down that alley. So all I have to say is if all works out with you and your Date(?) don't let him stop taking you out and doing fun things you two enjoy because it is so easy to let time get the best of you and slip out of not going anywere but to get a rental and take out LMAO!

PRINCESS SHEALA said...

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for that baby!!!!!!


Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for the date!!! Naw I'm just playin...i'm glad u finally got yourself out of the house and socialized with the world...maybe in a couple of months it will be my turn!!! lol lol lol