Sunday, February 3, 2008

BIRTHDAY BLUES?!?!?!?!?!

So my birthday was yesterday and out of all days, I was MOVING into my new apartment, which SUCKED!!!!!! I didnt plan for that to happen, I had planned on moving the friday before my birthday Feb 1, 2008 but plans didnt go my way!!!! So I had received numerous text messages and phone calls on my birthday and I was moving!!!! I didnt really plan on doing anything for my birthday because I had a slight feeling that this was going to happen! I went out to eat with some friends and family on my birthday and had a very nice time. It was just what I needed and later that night I went out with my cousins and had a nice time also!!! I am TRUELY exhausted and cant wait for my apartment to get in order so I can feel perfectly at home!!! Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I can be the first to tell you HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY on your Blog, does that count! LMAO Glad you had a Good B-Day and hope you enjoy my gift that I sent to your work Today! I can not believe you moved, oh wait a minute yes I can you moved to start washing clothes in home instead of traveling LMAO I know exactly what that feels like. Freedom not to fold your clothes and to wash as many times as you want until you get the Water Bill LOL! Happy B-Day Becky signed*** A Lovely Young Woman