Tuesday, February 19, 2008

TOO EXHAUSTED!!!!

Lately, I have been really really tired!!! Some days I come home and I am extremely tired to the point were I dont want to take off my shoes. I would rather sleep in my clothes that I wore that day. lol, I know eee!!!! But I dont do that, I get ready for bed and begin the day all over again. With going to work full time and grad school full time, I can barerly find time for myself!!! I just dont understand when is it going to end..................... And another thing, it is hard trying to write in this blog as well, but this entry is going to be a short one because I am sleepy....very sleepy!!!!!!! Until next time........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah tell me about it,,,, Just so you know it never ends, once you Graduate from college you go straight to working and making the big bucks which may require long hours and nights to get your status in the office lol! And ohh lets not forget the 10 toes running around the house,,,, Wait as long as you can to have Kids because as soon as you step into that world it is a Done deal for Sleep, what or who is Sleep seriously, I haven't saw that since I was pregnant LOL! So all I got to say is enjoy your peace and quite even if you are not getting as much sleep! This one is for all the Mothers out there!