Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Possible Internship

Ok so I have been working on something that I really want to do. I was sent an email about an Internship at the WHITE HOUSE....YES THE WHITE HOUSE in Washington D.C. However, the internship is not paid. If I get accepted, I will have to find somewhere to live, and money while in Washington, D.C. Also I have bills at home that will be need to be paid also. I worked so hard to get this accomplished and have received 3 nicely written letters of recommendation. If I get accepted I will be there from the end of May 2008 until the middle of August 2008. They only choose 100 applicants. So keep your fingers that I get accepted and God has something worked out for me financially to accomplish this because it is a VERY VERY good experience for me to do especially since I want to go to Law School soon as I graduate with my masters degree (which is in May 2008). I will definitely keep you posted.........

1 comment:

PRINCESS SHEALA said...

Go Girl...do it big then!!!! u know i'm backing u 110%...and u know i will help u anyway i can...u never know what u can accomplish if u don't try!!!!!